In this webinar Bruce Campbell M.D. provides an overview of the commonest Musculoskeletal conditions, including medical and surgical treatments for them. Bruce will also address common questions and provide best practices.
Key takeaways for HR professionals include:
1. Understanding the importance of cost variation and Place of Service;
2. The role of Centers of Excellence in care of musculoskeletal condition treatment;
3. How to address “experimental and non-FDA approved treatments;
4. Out of Network providers and elective treatments;
5. Which indicator codes and safe harbors apply to various employment situations (e.g., waiting periods, changes in cost, changes in employment status);
6. How to address other situations, such as opt-out payments, union employees, and conditional offers of coverage to spouses